Olivia Newton-John just let it slip that her most iconic outfit from Grease will hit the auction block sometime soon. The actress told US Weekly that she has plans to auction her "leather ensemble" in order to raise funds for the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre, based in Melbourne, Australia.
There's no way that the costume she's referring to isn't the super-sexy leggings and off-the-shoulder top she wore to reveal her bad-girl side to Danny at the graduation carnival, right? The pants were so tight that she reportedly had to be sewn into them before filming; after, she took them as a parting gift.
Newton-John's talked about a desire to sell off the pants to raise funds for her charity before, telling Oprah about her intention while bringing the skinnies along for a show visit back in 2011.
Photos: Getty Images
- ^ Olivia Newton-John (www.glamour.com)
- ^ told US Weekly (www.usmagazine.com)
- ^ to be sewn into them (blog.chron.com)
- ^ A Gone With the Wind Dress Sold at Auction For $137,000 (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Is This the World's Smartest Bikini? (www.glamour.com)
- ^ RHONY's Sonja Morgan's Clothing Line Is Finally Here, Guys! (www.glamour.com)
Source : http://feeds.glamour.com/c/35377/f/665037/s/4765cabe/sc/14/l/0L0Sglamour0N0Cfashion0Cblogs0Cdressed0C20A150C0A60Cgrease0Ecostume0Eat0Eauction/story01.htm
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here