The peep-toe slingbacks are by Spanish brand Magrit and retail for a little over $300. The first time the queen rocked the pair was back in May; this time they were worn to the Bicentenary of the Council of the Greatness of Spain, held at El Pardo Palace. The man to her left, FYI, is her husband, Spain's King Felipe VI.
Up close, you can tell that the shoes have a clear plastic strap that extends around the heel and that there's a small platform (.4" to be exact).
See how Kate Middleton gradually took over London:
Photos: Rex USA
- ^ Queen Letizia (www.glamour.com)
- ^ wearing her real-life Cinderella shoes (www.glamour.com)
- ^ by Spanish brand Magrit (www.magrit.es)
- ^ re-wearing the same formal outfit, 30 years later (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Outfits From Queen Letizia's Last Royal Tour (www.glamour.com)
- ^ There's a 3-Month Waiting List for Kate Middleton's Striped Shirt (www.glamour.com)
- ^ Pictures of the Most Fantastic Royal Wedding Dresses of All Time (www.glamour.com)
Source : http://feeds.glamour.com/c/35377/f/665037/s/4766334c/sc/14/l/0L0Sglamour0N0Cfashion0Cblogs0Cdressed0C20A150C0A60Cqueen0Eletizia0Eclear0Emagrit0Eshoes/story01.htm
If you want to unsubscribe Click Here